Report of Parents Feedback on Curriculum,
For the year 2016-17.
Parents feedback on curriculum is taken by PTA Committee at the time of parents meet in the structured format. It is analyzed and the outcome is summarized as follows,
- In case of curriculum for Arts & Commerce faculty 40 % of parents are satisfied with the curriculum implemented by shivaji university Kolhapur. while about 10% of parents expect change in present curriculum which must be useful for students to achieve success in competitive examinations.
- In case of curriculum for science faculty more than 70 % parents are replying satisfactory response.
For the year 2017-18.
- This year it is observed that the parents of students from arts faculty about 40% are satisfied with the curriculum & more than 13 % of parents expects change in curriculum of arts faculty.
- The parents are satisfied with the curriculum of commerce faculty.
- Though more than 73 % parents are satisfied with the curriculum of science & professional faculties about 11 % of parents expects change in curriculum of science.
Report of Students feedback on curriculum,
- Students of Geography, Economics, Computer science, BBA & PGDCA are not satisfied with the present curriculum in force. They expect change in curriculum which must be useful to attempt competitive examinations & future career opportunities.
- Students of all other subjects are found to be satisfied with the curriculum of their respective subject. but few are expecting periodic change in curriculum.
Report of Students feedback on Teachers,
1) It is my pleasure & proud of the fact that the students feedback on teachers is very good. All the students of various departments had given best score to each faculty member. They are satisfied with the teaching methods, Co-curricular activities, Career guidance & other support services provided to the students by college.
Thanking You, Yours Faithfully